Sentiers brings you carefully curated articles and commentary about our changing world and potential futures. Subscribe now and get our 1st zine free, which will include four in-depth interviews with Sasha Constanza-Chock, Renata Avila, Amelia Winger-Bearskin, and Bryan Boyer.
“Patrick Tanguay’s project is 100%, without a doubt, the smartest and most interesting newsletter I read each week. Straddling technology, philosophy, design, systems thinking, and culture.”—Matt Muir, Web Curios
Some recurring inquiries
- Where is technology going, how can it be more humane?
- How can we bring about the futures we want?
- What are the important signals of change and past lessons which might provide glimpses of what’s coming?
- How should cities evolve for their citizens?
- Are AIs new competitors or new companions?
- What of the climate, ecosystems, and systems in general?
No.220 — May 22, 2022
No.219 — May 15, 2022
No.218 — May 08, 2022