- 👉🏼 🌍 🗓 Design for Planet Festival 2022 hosted by the UK’s Design Council, “online on 8 and 9 November to hear from over 60 speakers who are working today to improve our built environment and everyday life and address the climate crisis.”
- 🤯 🤖 🌽 🎥 🇺🇸 Sniper robot treats 500k plants per hour with 95% less chemicals. “an ‘intelligent sharpshooter’ that can distinguish crops from weeds — and then it shoots them with the appropriate treatment. Because of such high precision, the robot uses 95% less chemicals than traditional sprayers.”
- 😍 🧱 🇬🇭 🇨🇦 More Than 500,000 Black LEGO Structure Ekow Nimako's Vast Afrofuturistic Cityscapes. “Through vast environments constructed with hundreds of thousands of black LEGO, Ghanaian-Canadian artist Ekow Nimako envisions an Afrofuturistic landscape brimming with strength, power, and liberation.”
- 😍 🦊 🐦 🌱 Diverse Ecosystems Merge in Hyperrealistic Paintings of Flora and Fauna by Lisa Ericson. “Ecosystems intermingle and mammals find themselves immersed in an increasingly watery world in Lisa Ericson’s hyperrealistic acrylic paintings.”
- 🤔 ✨ ‘Star Wars: Andor’ Gets Political “Andor is perhaps the most sophisticated attempt to give the world of Star Wars its own internal political coherence.”
- 🤩 🤯 🇹🇭 Undulating Volumes of Rattan Wind Through the Interior of a Chiang Mai Gallery. “Winding from room to room, the structure provides lighting along the ceiling and drops to the floor to create three pods.”
- ⌨️ 📼 Severance UI Design. Not as many images as I’d hoped but a nice little flashback to the series.
Note — Nov 06, 2022