How Design Is Governance ⊗ Where Ideas Come From ⊗ “This Studio Is a Response to Hopelessness About the Future”
Why an Easier Life Is Not Necessarily Happier ⊗ What A.I. Risks We Should Really Be Worried About ⊗ Google I/O and the Coming AI Battles
Will AI Become the New McKinsey? ⊗ Doug Rushkoff Is Ready to Renounce the Digital Revolution ⊗ Degrowth in Japan
Playing the Future ⊗ Deskilling on the Job ⊗ How We Ended up in the Era of ‘Quantitative Aesthetics’
Radical Design for a World in Crisis ⊗ The Catalogers ⊗ Collective Mental Time Travel Can Influence the Future
Resisting Deterministic Thinking ⊗ The Green Techno-Dream Is so Vastly Destructive ⊗ How to Rest Well
What Is to Be Done? ⊗ The Future of Strategic Decision-Making ⊗ Just How Big Could the Brittleness Bubble Get?
Some recurring inquiries
- Where is technology going, how can it be more humane?
- How can we bring about the futures we want?
- What are the important signals of change and past lessons which might provide glimpses of what’s coming?
- How should cities evolve for their citizens?
- Are AIs new competitors or new companions?
- What of the climate, ecosystems, and systems in general?