Some recurring inquiries
- Where is technology going, how can it be more humane?
- How can we bring about the futures we want?
- What are the important signals of change and past lessons which might provide glimpses of what’s coming?
- How should cities evolve for their citizens?
- Are AIs new competitors or new companions?
- What of the climate, ecosystems, and systems in general?
No.256 — Mar 19, 2023
Jungle Snooker and AI’s High Weirdness (Webb, Klein, Doctorow, and Evans on AI) ⊗ Apocalyptic Infrastructures ⊗ There’s Nothing Unnatural About a Computer
No.255 — Mar 12, 2023
Designing an Economy Like an Ecologist ⊗ A Society that Can’t Get Enough of Work ⊗ The Imminent Danger of AI Is One We’re Not Talking About
No.254 — Mar 05, 2023
Multiplayer Futures ⊗ What Has Feelings? ⊗ How I Research a New Subject