Technology & Constant Learning for Organizations & Careers
Carefully curated and crafted briefings identifying important ideas, bringing context, highlighting connections and insights. They compress dozens of hours of research in one short read to feed your curiosity and business reflections.
Each publication is based in a continuous watch encompassing more than 700 resources, dozens of fields in transformation, and a network of peers and collaborators from around the world.
Have a look at No.β to see what briefings look like.
Included in the membership
- Ten issues of the exclusive briefing.
- One yearly publication compiling the best of the briefings with some additional original content and analysis (Fall 2019).
- Slack channel with de-briefs (group chat / Q&A) for each issue as well as weekly posts and discussions.
- Discounted pricing for research and curation products: Topic Dive. PKM (Personal Knowledge Management) Audit, and Studio.
- Supports the weekly newsletter.
- Bonus: If you are subscribed to both the weekly newsletter and the briefings, you’ll receive a one-off design-focused Sentiers in Studio.
Holiday Special — $50 for 3 months
Praise for Sentiers weekly
If you don’t already read it, I highly recommend you subscribe to the excellent newsletter Sentiers. It’s one of my absolute favorites.
Patrick writes one of the few newsletters that arrives in my inbox and provides actual value.
Sentiers is an essential newsletter by the über relevant Patrick Tanguay.
Such great curation, incredible really.
*Canadian customers: Taxes are included and properly charged according to the province your are based in. Sentiers Media is based in Québec.