The weekly explorations of a generalist, synthesist, and curator. From a very broad and changing list of topics, each issue delivers a carefully curated selection of articles, from the essential to the intriguing and the curious.
Some recurring inquiries
- Where is technology going, how can it be more humane?
- How can we bring about the futures we want?
- What are the important signals of change and past lessons which might provide glimpses of what’s coming?
- How should cities evolve for their citizens?
- Are AIs new competitors or new companions?
- What of the climate, ecosystems, and systems in general?
What readers are saying
Brings things to my attention that I don’t see linked anywhere else, & has perfected a tone that I’d call “curiously critical”: neither 🤩 nor 😤, but simply… 🤓—Robin Sloan
100%, without a doubt, the smartest and most interesting newsletter-type-thing I read each week (and I read a terrifying amount).—Matt Muir
Sentiers is my regular go-to, thanks to its mesh of design, economics, sustainability, organizational theory, and business.—Ana Andjelic
No.193 — Oct 24, 2021
No.192 — Oct 17, 2021
No.191 — Oct 10, 2021